Planning the primary process of factory flow – from the raw product warehouse to the finished product warehouse.
OIL EXTRACTION PROCESS.
CANN.ABP Specializes in Plant extraction Using different methods. The purpose of extraction of cannabis is to pull out as many cannabinoids and terpenes. We use a variety of advanced technologies to achieve results in pharmacy regulations
– Evaluate the appropriate equipment necessary for your operation.
– Characterization of production lines for cannabis extraction with Ethanol or CO2.
– Establishment of production lines, calibration and adaptation to customer needs.
– Engineering and development of machines for unique products.
– Training of personnel to operate machines and equipment.
– Optimize your extraction for various end-products.
Planning the primary process of post harvest flow – Trimming, Drying and Curing the raw material.
– Designating the required surface area for each room/zone.
– Slotting (PFD) scheme, flow process and post harvest required equipment specifications including defining the required equipment and proving a list of recommended suppliers.
– Characterizing climate control systems and air flow schemes in the rooms (temperature, humidity, air exchanges).
– Characterizing necessary air filtration systems.
– Planning equipment positioning based on the structure’s architectural design.
– Designating required infrastructure (water, power, sewage).
Consulting and optimization Logistics process planning.
– Planning of warehouse space and storage systems.
– Build supply chain processes.
– Design of computer components, Control of production processes.
– Create mechanisms for inventory scheduling.
– Selection of tools for warehouse management.